Thursday, September 10, 2015

back in the game

I'm back.  For several years, I had a blog "The Happy Trout Chronicles." This ended up getting hacked, broken and unrepairable.  I deleted its remains and moved on.  For a good while, that was... that. Since then, I upped my photography work, went on many adventures, learned a few things, and started "Down_ Home_Flyfishing" on Instagram.   I blog-partnered with Erik over at "The Powderhorn Chronicles" and shot up a few blog posts from time to time.

What you can expect to see is plenty of DIY adventures, outdoor experiences, lots of photography, lots of fly fishing related talk, wood boat design, sasquatch sightings, my short video edits: MICROADVENTURE, some giveaways and the latest projects I have in the works.

Check out the additional pages to this blog- Boatshop and Swag- these will be under construction as fall progresses into winter.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I was sad to see your old site go away. Glad your back in the game and look forward to the great content!

    ReplyDelete